Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have three questions related to the VM product slider module included with ja-larix template:

1/ How do I change the colour of the product pricing text without impacting colour of text elsewhere in the site?

2/ Can I move the product pricing to above or below the product image in the slider rather than have it in the middle of the image?

3/ Why does the “add cart” image” not display even thou I have the module parameter “show add to cart” set to yes.

Site where I am using the module is: http://www.florist-in-auckland.co.nz/index.php

Thanks
    Henk

TomC Moderator

Henk:

I can tell you how/where to change the relative css to make some of the modifications you indicate,
    but I need you to go into your Template Manager and set “Optimize CSS” to “No” – just temporarily.

Let me know when you’ve done this.

hkeyzer Friend

<em>@TomC 266979 wrote:</em><blockquote>Henk:

….Template Manager and set “Optimize CSS” to “No” – just temporarily.

</blockquote>

Thanks TomC,

I must be missing something as I can’t find the above that parameter in template options.
    Am I looking in the wrong place for the “Optimize CSS” refer attached screen dump?

I have found how to edit the font colour in the mean time.

Cheers
    Henk

1. parameters
    TomC Moderator

MY mistake, Henk …. I forgot that this is an older template and the backend settings are different than our newer templates.

Okay, give me a bit and I’ll complile as much info for you concerning your points as I can.

hkeyzer Friend

I case someone is looking for answers to the same questions I posed here they are (for ver 1.4.2 of this template):

1/ In template_css.css file under .ja-slider-center add parameter color:#F3FF35; – replace with colour code you want.

2/ To move text for pricing up or down in slider up the open productsnapshot.tpl.php file in componentscom_virtuemartthemesdefaulttemplatescommon folder,
    Look for <!– The product image DIV. –>
    and under it change <div style=”height:225px; – height parameter to what suits.

3/ ??? still trying to figure this out.

Want to remove product names from above the images in the slider? – then comment out the div under <!– The product name DIV. –>

Cheers
    Henk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hkeyzer 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum