Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am using Joomla 1.5.15 and VirtueMart 1.1.4. I originally had installed the Enterprise version of Joomla that came with LA Larix built in.

I then purchased a membership, downloaded the Online version of JA Larix and nothing has been quite right since then.

I have tried everything I can think of for 3 days and have failed to resolve these issues.

The pages can be seen at:

queenofstitching,com

Issue 1. The latest products module on the home page – Add image button will not go to the center. It just hangs off to the left. Yes, I did try adding a margin – and the image still did not move.

Issue 2. From the products page – when I add something to the cart – I am streaming a white box over the cart contents statement in the top right hand corner of the page (under the actual shopping cart). See attachment for image.

I do not stream the box if I add the image from the latest products module.

Issue 3. From the Latest products module – I am taken to the cart every time I add an item. I do not go to the cart from the products page.

Issue 4 – If I select default as my theme choice from within VirtueMart – I get a new View Cart Button for each item added to the cart – so that isn’t working correctly either.

Issue 5 – If I leave the site after adding something to the cart – when I return and add an image – I stream multiple View Cart buttons. One for the old items and one for the new items. I cannot believe this is by design.

Anyone have any ideas? I am about at my wits end.

1. Shopping-Cart-errors
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear lmiksch!

I would like to recommend you should install quickstart package, you will have new site like demo, and then you ‘ll make your customization on this, if you have any problem please kindly post them in here.

Or Please kindly give us the FTP account and the Administrator via a Ticket. http://support.joomlart.com/. We ‘ll resolve them

Thanks

lmiksch Friend

I had quick start installed – th problem started after I installed the version of the theme that is on this website over the free version that came pre-installed. I now have a tremendous amount of work done on the site so installing quick start over it would maybe be a bad thing?

I sent a support ticket in this afternoon and have my fingers crossed that someone will be able to help me sort this mout.

Cheers

Saguaros Moderator

Yes! pls kinldy submit us a ticket about this 🙂 Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum