Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

JA Larix modified for a UK based cleaning company. Plenty of custom CSS developed for a corporate feel. JA Larix also being used for the e-commerce Virtuemart site currently in development. Any constructive criticism or comments appreciated.

http://www.protouchcleaningservices.co.uk/index.php

jwellman Friend

Very nice, sharp and clean! 🙂

melron Friend

Very good site.

I like that menu a lot and graphics is clean and professional. Are you sure that you don’t wanna use any other color than blue? And sure you are going to remove those stockphotos? Maybe some photos for the suff or companys employers make it looks more trusted.

mfcphil Friend

Crisp and clean…nice looking site well done 😉

questbg Friend

Hi Dozza

I can only agree with the above, clean, crisp and nice lines. Good Job!

My only problem was the front page seemed to take an age to load, although, as nobody else has mentioned this, it could be due to my connection?

Cheers
    Chris

dozza Friend

sYes I’ll update the stock photos asap!

We’ve kept the colour palette minimal deliberately too. The client has no shots of his workforce (or they are all all working illegally???) – so we took the decision to use abstract images that convey ‘clean’ – there are no decent royalty free images of people doing cleaning activities that I can find.

komang Friend

Very clean I like it 🙂

i have same problem with questbg, only for the first loading.
    and on my opinion, for the text under “Why Protouch?” its seem more clear color

w3bars Friend

Ok site. Sharp and clean. When somebody arrives at your site they can easly navigate. I just don’t like the big font. But again the big font has it’s own benefits, and maybe somebody likes it.

Great job and keep the good work.

dozza Friend

<em>@komang 76697 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very clean I like it 🙂

and on my opinion, for the text under “Why Protouch?” its seem more clear color</blockquote>

Valid, need to rectify that. Thanks.

2Patrick Friend

A bit too blueish …also maybe you like to think of NOT having the menu headers in CAPITAL letters.

Yes… the stock photos should be replaced by something more relevant to your company.

Not bad overall

ethosmaster Friend

Very good, Very nice

jamesc Friend

that’s really a fantastic work, This the best cleaning company website I have ever seen in aspects of design and art work, great work.

wombat1 Friend

6/10

I very much like how clean it is.

From a design perspective, for a site based almost entirely on the layout of text, perhaps more attention to detail with white spacing etc would improve the aesthetics and legibility.

Overall, its good, and its nice to see that as opposed to so many others using templates, in this case the original aesthetics, although altered are not degraded. The attention to detail demonstrates the effort that has gone into the site which overall contributes enormously toward the creation of a comfortable user experience.

Well done.

dozza Friend

Thanks for all the feedback – it is appreciated and interesting to see what some people find appealing and others find irritating.

Often it’s the same thing! – which is what makes many aspects of design, whatever the arena, very subjective…

androdayao77 Friend

Seamless design. Maybe you should make the default font to small or to medium rather than the large font default.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  androdayao77 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum