Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am in the process of evaluating the JA Labra template and have some concerns about it’s functionality. Can you please advise of the following:

• I did notice the scrolling doesn’t work very well – of course this has to work. I assume it is a demo problem?
    • I also noticed after a bunch of clicking around the flash banner looses its images – of course this has to work. I assume it is a demo problem. I have never seen this happen before – maybe even a Joomla website problem?
    • The flash banner needs to be smaller, or when an image is selected, the specific module more obviously presented, else the user may not realize they have successfully selected it.
    • When a flash banner image is selected the demo returns to the central image – not ideal – the selected image should remain central.

Please advise of these issues.

P.S. the word “Super” in your required info is incorrectly spelled – you have written it like “dinner”

Thank you, Sarah

Anonymous Moderator

Hello Sarah,

I think there might be error with our demo site while you reviewed JA Labra. It works properly now so your first two questions are resolved accordingly. http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_labra

Regarding the two last questions, I am afraid that this module does not support those features yet. You can add your suggestion to our wishlist forum for further review and updates.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum