Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I´m using the Template JA_Labra for my Photoschool in Paderborn, Germany.

It works very good and I´m very happy with this Template.

Greetings,
    Michael

http://www.fotoseminare-paderborn.de

dragonlord Friend

Great Site, very professional. The only thing i don’t like is the module “demnächst” on the right side. Why is this set in a lighter color? And I would set the “Service” module at the bottom as menu points.

questbg Friend

Excellent site. Very well put together Michael.

mickman Friend

for your Comments and Tipps.

Michael

sunrise Friend

This is really well done. It all look professional as does the photography.

Dragonlord wrote, The only thing i don’t like is the module “demnächst” on the right side. Why is this set in a lighter color? And I would set the “Service” module at the bottom as menu points.

I don’t know if you are thinking of changing it, but probaly that module is using a different module prefix, notitle I would imagine, so that it uses a different set of pictures to produce the module, making on without the dark title. If that is the case all you have to do is get rid of the module prefix.

But I think the site it good the way it is. Great work

thongtinhanquoc Friend

It is a really beautiful site! And the template is suite to your purpose, too 🙂
    Congratulation!

sfpkent Friend

<em>@questbg 96137 wrote:</em><blockquote>Excellent site. Very well put together Michael.</blockquote>

Agree with it. Everything just match. 🙂

mickman Friend

Thanks at all 😀

At this moment i´m working with the faq-sektion.

I have done the Tipp from dragonlord and the service-module is now a menu point.

My english ist not so good. For that… sorry for mistakes. I can understand, but writing or speaking is another world 😉

Michael

harveyfawcett Friend

It looks very polished and neat, real attention to detail. The colour scheme is well matched to subject matter

What do you use for your gallery/popup images within content articles. I tend to use Image Gallery Pro but this looks nice

mickman Friend

Hi harveyfawcett,

i´m using the jce editor with the powerfull “Image Manage Extend”. It´s commercial too.

Greetings,
    Michael

sunrise Friend

<em>@mickman 96198 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi harveyfawcett,

i´m using the jce editor with the powerfull “Image Manage Extend”. It´s commercial too.

Greetings,
    Michael</blockquote>
    How do you find working with “Image Manage Extend”. Is it worth the cost?

mickman Friend

Sure. When you work with a lot of picture, it´s particularly recommended.

But there are a lot of thinks more what this plugin does. Have a look of the Homepage.

Michael

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mickman 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum