Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am using JA Labra for estrongproducts.com. I love the template but there’s something going on with the display area where pages are being loaded. The first time you click on a link (either from the top menu or from the Flowlist, the page below it displays cut off. If you refresh and click on the image or whatever again, the page loads fine. Visitors won’t know to do this (plus is looks bad). Any advice would be appreciated.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I couldn’t reproduce this one, can you please tell me on which browser you are facing this issue?

Regards

Manos

janellez Friend

Manos – thank you for your quick response. It really must just be on my laptop with IE8 because when I tested it elsewhere and with a different browser it seems to work. If it’s only a problem on my machine, I’m not so worried.

This is what I saw though –

As opposed to the way it’s supposed to look –

1. tshirthalf
    2. tshirtfull
    janellez Friend

My client just looked at the site and said he saw the same thing with that window being cut in half before he refreshed the page. He is using IE8.

janellez Friend

Wow – please help. I made one change to my “About Us” page (which is what displays on the homepage) and after hitting “save”, the Flowlist has become red boxes – like it lost all links to the pages or something.

UPDATE – I went into the module – opened it, saved it and closed it and my images are back. Very strange. This template seems a little buggy.

1. redboxes
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  janellez 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum