Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This is the fourth website I have created for this client over many years and I have finally convinced them to go with Joomla!

I’ve heavily modified the JA_Kyanite II graphics and CSS as there wasn’t a dark preset style, but the client loved the JA Slideshow 2 feature and the iPhone versioning.

Additional extensions include XMap, JV-Link Exchanger, RS Forms Pro, Akeeba, JCE.

Typography courtesy of Typekit.com, the best thing since sliced bread

Here’s the site link: UK and International Server Relocation and IT Equiipment removal by Technimove

uniquebiz Friend

dozza;182147This is the fourth website I have created for this client over many years and I have finally convinced them to go with Joomla!

I’ve heavily modified the JA_Kyanite II graphics and CSS as there wasn’t a dark preset style, but the client loved the JA Slideshow 2 feature and the iPhone versioning.

Additional extensions include XMap, JV-Link Exchanger, RS Forms Pro, Akeeba, JCE.

Typography courtesy of Typekit.com, the best thing since sliced bread

and the link for the site is one of the two in your sig or did you forget to add it 😉
    Blessings Shannon

dozza Friend

Doh! Forgot to add the link – now it’s there!

Thanks uniquebiz

uniquebiz Friend

dozza;182163Doh! Forgot to add the link – now it’s there!

Thanks uniquebiz

Its a nice looking site except the menu is wrapping and screwing up in firefox 3.59 at HDMI res

see screenie

1. 10-06-2010-12-03-59-AM
    sfpkent Friend

heavily customised website, nice!

zipper Friend

I like it, very smooth looking website you’ve made

atrucker Friend

It’s a very slick and professional design, it definitely reflects well on the company. The only thing that sticks out at me is what seems to be unnecessary space in the header above and below the logo, which pushes some of the site’s important content below-the-fold for many users.

For instance, if you plug the site into the google’s Browser Size tool, you can see that only ~40% of users are able see the heading ‘Server Relocation and IT Equipment Removal’ without scrolling. If you cropped some of that header space, you could move it into the 60%-70% range, an increase of 50%-75%. It may sound nitpicky, but I try to get as much of the page content above-the-fold for as many users as possible. The average internet user has a much smaller browser-size window than you or I would use, either because of their monitor or all those unnecessary auto-installing internet toolbars. Maximize that available space!

Anyway, it’s just something to consider as a possible improvement. The design is still excellent in its current form, and I imagine the client must be very pleased..

sunrise Friend

Very well done site, it look great, good colors, very professional. I’m sure the client is very happy. I noticed on the front page, right, a module with the text:

Technimove have now been established in the IT Relocation sector for over 12 years and are an ISO 9001 quality assured firm. Click here to find out more about us

I would think that Technimove is a singular noun, just one company and that the text therefore should say

Technimove has now been established in the IT Relocation sector for over 12 years and is an ISO 9001 quality assured firm. Click here to find out more about us

Great work!

dozza Friend

Excellent grammatical proofing by sunrise!

I concede and have informed client

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dozza 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum