Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I am going maybe to do a website with JA Kyanite. it is like a store on line website and I will use VirtueMart. I would like to know if there is a some virtuemart theme inside JA Kyanite ? or have I to got themes from somewhere? Where can I find themes for virtuemart when my template is JA Kyanite?

Thank you for your help

Sherlock Friend

Dear farajrifai,

I am afraid to talk to you that we have not disigned any VirtueMart theme for the JA Kyanite template !

farajrifai Friend

Thank for your response
    but I want to know if I can put any theme into Kyanite? even if this theme is not produced for kyanite?

One other question : DO You Know witch Joomlart Template has a VirtueMart theme ? one client wants to buy you a template but he wants a VirtueMart theme with it, could you propose me an adequated template with virtuemart theme please ? or separately but they can be ok togother ?

Thank you

Anonymous Moderator
    farajrifai Friend

thanks so much, it is great

Joline Strubbe Friend

Hi,

I’ve use the vmj funky theme from vm junction in my site. http://www.kajos.be

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Joline Strubbe 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum