Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This userguide has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

1. afterinstall
    2. ja-news
    3. janews-config
    4. template-config
    5. ja-newsflash
    tempusserbia Friend

Thanks !!!

damian Friend

Very clearly. Thanks

tommydeca Friend

Very nice guide, will try this template soon!

schase Friend

Absolutely no help whatsoever on how to use the video module? That’s clever. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

toddmartin Friend

There is no Video module is there? The template shows video but it is a wrapper I believe. I thought it was included myself but after looking over things I have come to the conclusion it linked out to another site. Let me know if I am wrong. I was really hoping to have the video function as part of the template.

Now I am trying to figure out why the random image shows but the text shows NO IMAGE. I tried to setup the newsflash but it just overlays the No Image text. Don’t know what I am missing.

jagreen78 Friend

I tried to use the:
    13:red
    14:orange
    8:deepblue

and that doesn’t change anything at all…..The JA Tabs don’t work in articles either….I’m glad I only paid for a 3 month membership b/c the support here is sad and the documentation is written by 10 year olds…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jagreen78 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum