Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Please update JA Kranos for joomla 3.x T3v2 to T3. I would be very pleased if you fulfill my requirement.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@memotas 465406 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please update JA Kranos for joomla 3.x T3v2 to T3. I would be very pleased if you fulfill my requirement.</blockquote>

Hi
    Sorry but there is no planning to update for T3 .
    It will take a huge work to do this As you know its an old template , and you can see there are very less activity on JA Kranos forum .
    We can look on this if there is Huge requests from users to update it for Latest T3 .
    I suggest you to use New T3 templates that comes with latest features and updates rather then using older designs .

Markus Friend

Its a pitty

Kranos is still a very good template.

So if this template will get no update do I have to change my sites for security reasons?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@mkunze 473878 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its a pitty

Kranos is still a very good template.

So if this template will get no update do I have to change my sites for security reasons?</blockquote>
    Hi as said beforebefore currentlycurrently there is no updupdate for this , Joomla will playplay the roll in case of security .
    You can take a look on llatest template that are compatible with latest Joomla .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum