Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I’ve just bought a membership for your beautiful templates.
    I’ve seen JA Kranos and JA Magz II, and others. I would like to use a mega menu like in JA Kranos for JA Magz II or others. Is it possible? Can I download from your website a mega menu module for your templates?
    Thank you and best regards,
    Enzo

TomC Moderator

It would actually involve a bit more than simply transposing the mega-menu files – such as styling (CSS), position, etc.

Not saying it can’t be done … It will just take some work, patience, trial-and-error.

pavit Moderator

Hi @enzo10

<blockquote>I would like to use a mega menu like in JA Kranos for JA Magz II or others.</blockquote>

Ja Kranos template run on T3 Framework plugin ( JAT3V2) while latest templates like JA Magz_II are builded with latest Joomlart T3 Framework version ( JAT3 )

So you should customize the new megamenu to adapt it as seen on Ja Kranos

<blockquote>Can I download from your website a mega menu module for your templates?</blockquote>

There is not a specific module for megamenu since it is rendered using T3 Framework itself

You can take a look at the documentation for JAT3V2 HERE and new Framework T3 HERE

enzo10 Friend

Thank you.
    So if a template has a mega menu is ok, otherwise I have to use a third part one, probably?

TomC Moderator

<em>@enzo10 503987 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you.
    So if a template has a mega menu is ok, otherwise I have to use a third part one, probably?</blockquote>

You can always play around with the CSS styling to change things up (appearance wise) a bit.

pavit Moderator

<em>@enzo10 503987 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you.
    So if a template has a mega menu is ok, otherwise I have to use a third part one, probably?</blockquote>

All Joomlart templates has megamenu

Difference is in the code to render it , based on T3 Framework used

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum