Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am having some difficulties to configure and style JA K2 Search module under Teline IV.

In particular, there is a styling line (two of them) – please see picture – and Search is missing from the Search button, it’s just empty.

So how do I remove these lines and make Search appear in the button?

Also, is there as way to style drop-downs horizontally – please see second screenshot.

Thanks ahead.

1. JA-K2-Search
    2. pia
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Can you please post the link to your site for further checking?

obliat Friend

Still a WAMP server localhost project so no way to provide a test environment.

Any direction to look at? I mean code or css or whatever?

And very important to me is if I can style it horizontally as in the above (second) screenshot example.

obliat Friend

Those 2 borders that I want to remove (please see screenshot in the first post) seem to have something to do with this code in template.css

div.ja-moduletable h3, div.moduletable h3 {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd;
    border-top: 4px solid #ccc;
    color: #000;
    font: normal 125%/normal ArialNarrowBold, "Arial Narrow", Arial, sans-serif;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 8px 8px 5px;
    text-transform: uppercase;

But I am not sure how to modify it to remove just the unneeded borders.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Can you change the same below.

/templates/ja_teline_iv/css/template.css

from

border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd;

change to

border-bottom: 0px solid #ddd;

obliat Friend

Thanks. This however removes both bottom (1px) borders and what I need is to keep module header borders (both), but get rid of those 2 inside which are oddly appearing inside.

By the way Search was invisible because it’s color was set to #ccc in modulesmod_jak2_filterassetsstyle.css line 21 – I switched to #000 and it appeared.

So I’d love to get “regular” styling as in the attached screenshot. It’s like if somethng produces those borders inside – some h3 tag associated with a title or so that is hidden or I don’t know but border styling shows up.

1. K2-search
    obliat Friend

So to add to the above proposed solution, I made some changes to the tempalte.css and it worked.

It’s not the line quoted above (277 in my template.css), but line 294

It was:

div.ja-moduletable .ja-box-ct, div.moduletable .ja-box-ct, { padding: 8px;}

I changed to:

div.ja-moduletable .ja-box-ct, div.moduletable .ja-box-ct, div.ja-moduletable .ja-box-ct h3, div.moduletable .ja-box-ct h3 { padding: 8px; border-bottom: 0px solid #ddd; border-top: 0px solid #ccc;}

Not a pretty solution, but with no other ideas provided this made the trick so far

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  obliat 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum