Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi. i seem to be a bit cinfused with this module. I would love to do the following:

I have 4 extra fields 1. Designer 2. Manufacturer 3. Country 4. Info.

I would only like to filter the first three options. But I want to have 3 copies of the module on the same page as dropdown menus for each options.

Also, I would like the module to auto populate from extra filed entries. It is not possible to add all the range values as new ones are added all the time.

i hope someone can help me.

Thanks

korb Friend

Hi,
    This feature comes with 2 extensions additional to your K2 website.
    * K2 Filter Module – this one will help you configure the extrafields you want to show up in the front-end.
    * K2 Filter Plugin – this plugin will help you reindex the extrafields so you can configure them in the module.

The feature is quite capable to handle multiple extrafields groups soi you don’t have to create multiple modules in front-end.

Feel free to ask for more support.

Regards,
    Danny

meysam66 Friend

hello, when i enable show categories drop-down selection in the search & filter fields plug in, it makes title “categories” appearing in madule’s frontend, but it doesnot have any selection box and doesnot show my k2 categories… what’s the matter with this problem, how can i solve this?

huypl Friend

Hi meysam66,
    Please first follow this link for the instructions of JA K2 Filter Search Module http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-k2-search-module-userguide/

Remember, first you have to create the extra fields and extra field group in K2 component.
    Then follow the link above to make the categories appear in the search box.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi meysam66,

Support is available only to paid active members with access to JAEC extensions. I do not see any membership or download info in your profile. Please subscribe to membership to avail support benefits.

Regards

Arvind

ruditrip Friend

Hi there, i want to know how to remove the word ‘Any’ from the search line /bar filters.

Thanks in Advance 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ruditrip 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum