Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I want to be able to do two things with the module for K2 extrafield search

1. I want to be able to specify an Item id so I can show the search extrafields module on specific pages

2. I only want to show the search results and not the complete extrafield list below results
    eg see right hand column here

http://server1.joomkit.com/~carerswe/index.php?searchword=custom+search&ordering=&searchphrase=all&areas%5B0%5D=jak2_filter&option=com_search

Phan Gam Friend

Hi guy,
    Did you fix your problem? I could not see it on your site.

To load this module on specific pages, you can set it on Menu Assignment config for module.

Hope that helps

want2donate Friend

Hi Wrong url:
    http://server1.joomkit.com/~carerswe/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=8&Itemid=5

Please search from drop down ‘England (except London)’ and choose ‘Bracknell Forest’

When the search results are displayed there is no Itemid – ie we dont keep the same modules. I want to be able to keep the search module on the right permanently and see it when results are displayed.

My Second even more important Question is this:
    How can I show all K2 extrafields in the display? The project demands that we show these in the search results. We also want to hide the other search options – we are just interested in K2 title and extrafields.

We have some budget/funds for this so are happy to discuss some paid for solution.

many thanks

want2donate Friend

Does no one know anything about how to achieve this?

Phan Gam Friend

Hi guy,
    For your request, i think you have to make your code customize for this module,

About showing this module on search result, we have extrafield form as module, so i think it is necessary.

Please open the ticket ZWF-454-52528 and update your site access information, i shall have a look at the issue.

want2donate Friend

I cant open this ticket – get web page is unavailable

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Please try again using your registered email and password to login this helpdesk system via http://support.joomlart.com view your tickets as maybe there is an unexpected error with connection at the time only.

infernal Friend

Hello, i’m new to Joomla art. I solely registered to get the Extra Field filter plugin.
    I am also interested in the same options:
    1) only view the search results
    2) hide other search options

Edit:
    I forgot to mention. My project requires me to pull out the 1st “0-x” range and as i figure there is no built in solution for that. Can you offer any solutions?
    Thank for you in advance!

Edit:
    Would it possible to arrange the filter horizontally instead of vertically.

thuanlq Friend

Hi Infernal,

to view only the extra fields search results page, please custom the file “componentscom_searchviewssearchtmpldefault_form.php” to display only “k2 filter” form.
    You can set filter with “0-x” range value by config field type on jak2filter plugin.

Good luck,

frictionsweb Friend

What about the part about displaying fields horizontaly instead of vertically? In other words I want to put the search on top of the page and not on the side column.

B

thangnn1510 Friend
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum