Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Is JA K2 filter & search suitable for multilanguage web-site???

Thank you

maugeri Friend

You talk about Joomfish support. Is it reliable? is it present in current version?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@maugeri 238916 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is JA K2 filter & search suitable for multilanguage web-site???

Thank you</blockquote>

Yes absolutely.

dekari10 Friend

<em>@JA Developer 239311 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes absolutely.</blockquote>

i cannot translate with joomfish, it shows a screen with no styling and buttons to apply..

nayan007 Friend

Joomfish is supported with joomla 1.5 and joomla 1.6

laerti Friend

I just bought Ja k2 filter but i cant search nothing in other languages only in english???

this is a problem for me… i need an urgent reply

TomC Moderator

<em>@laerti 291926 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just bought Ja k2 filter but i cant search nothing in other languages only in english???

this is a problem for me… i need an urgent reply</blockquote>
    In order to better assist you, can you please provide your username associated with your valid JATC and/or JAEC membership?

laerti Friend

<em>@dekari10 287885 wrote:</em><blockquote>i cannot translate with joomfish, it shows a screen with no styling and buttons to apply..</blockquote>

Hi if u want some help with that , i can fix it for you…

dekari10 Friend

<em>@laerti 294387 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi if u want some help with that , i can fix it for you…</blockquote>
    please give me the instructions! thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dekari10 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum