Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m getting a different layout when using k2 filter. In the snapshot annexed, the first part is for a k2 item in search results, the 2nd one is in category view. My module is configured to appear only in the category view, when I then use the filter, the layout changed to the first picture. In the module settings, the theme is correctly set.

I have noticed however that they are not loading the same template file, their respective HTML is as their right.

goble Friend

The snapshot

1. k2-filter-1
    Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

According to our support policy, technical support is available for active paid members of Joomlart only.

At the moment your subscription has expired so it is not possible for us to assist you further.

Please consider renewing your subscription so you can regain access to our new updates and support.

goble Friend

Hi thanks for your reply but since this is a public forum, I was thinking that someone (other than from JA team) would be able to help me out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  goble 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum