Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

This Readme has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

digimate Friend

I installed this nice template and there is a file missing: re-left.gif

lehoai Friend

You should go to live demo of ja_justicia in joomlart.com and save image re-left.gif. Then copy its into folder modules/mod_jaslidegallery/ in your hosting.

thanks for reading and goodluck

bluecafe Friend

There is a black line that doesn’t belong there when watching the template with netscape browser:

kallan Friend

Hi,

There are a couple of errors in the ja-transmenuh.css file

Line 294

#ja-transmenu a.mainlevel-active-trans-first last

Should Be

#ja-transmenu a.mainlevel-active-trans-last span

And

Line 325

#ja-transmenu a.mainlevel-active-trans-lasthover span,

Should Be

#ja-transmenu a.mainlevel-active-trans-last:hover span,

Kind regards,
    Kiwidesign

stevebab Friend

Didn’t work — the file exists already. It just isn’t being called correctly. Any thoughts?

In reference to left nav icon in slideshow module.

bluecafe Friend

<em>@stevebab 29435 wrote:</em><blockquote>Didn’t work — the file exists already. It just isn’t being called correctly. Any thoughts?

In reference to left nav icon in slideshow module.</blockquote>

delete the old file, install the new file.

arpboy Friend

Using 1.5RC3, the color change does not work, even after clearing the cookies.

jiruiz78 Friend

I’m having some problems installing the template.

1. Doing a clean installation, in mozilla, the right hand column is displayed at the bottom of the page, the layout is broken. It works on IE7 though. I have to reduce the text size, then the right column is displayed on the right place.

2. I installed the JA Slide Show module, I created the ‘slideshow’ position, when to the module, and selected the ‘slideshow’ position as per your instructions. The module is not shown. I changed the postion of the module to be ‘left’ as per the picture on this post, and the module is displayed on the right column.

The template is great, but I think better instructions on how to set it up are necessary.

Let me know what I am missing.
    thanks,

jiruiz78 Friend

By the way, I’m using Joomla! 1.0.13 Stable [ Sunglow *eCommerce Edition* – VirtueMart was installed by default.

kniaz Friend

Having the same problem with Gallery either not showing up or showing up in the wrong place.

Can someone help?

silveraxe Friend

actually had the same problem. It’s a really easy fix…hough i had to figure it out on my own. create a module position called newslight just like you did for slideshow. then go to the module section and place each into their respective position..i.e. slideshow goes into slideshow and newslight goes into newslight. then it should work. It did for me.

nickferguson Friend

My slider gallery doesn’t format properly. Can you tell me why there is such a huge space at the bottom of the thumbnails and why it doesn’t look like the demo site?

http://www.beyondministries.org

Thanks
    Nick

nickferguson Friend

I already have a newslight module position and it has been assigned there but no dice. Thank you for the response though, I sincerely appreciate it.

high2k Friend

I cannot get this to dosplay correctly. It keeps appearing at the bottom of the page, and it also looks like there are some errors as the thumbnail do not appear. What am I doing wrong? I can’t seem to figure this out at all. I need a dummies guide to this template! Any guidance is therefore much appreciated

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  high2k 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum