Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I want to purchase JA Job Boards for use on a large site that Currently uses Jobs Pro. Jobs Pro is buggy and support is not especially responsive. I have 3 questions:

1) Do JA plan to develop a J3.0 compatible version? We plan to migrate to Joomla 3.x in late June 2013 and would need to continue using

2) Will we be required to purchase another liscence for the J3 version when it is released or will access to the upgraded version be free for owners of a license for the J2.5 version

3) Should we choose to purchase the extension this month, will be be able to integrate a payment gateway that’s not natively supported. If anything about the extension with make it particularly challenging for our developers to do this, please share

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

I would like to answer your 3 questions as follows:

1/ We do not have plan to upgrade JA Jobboard for j3.0 at the moment. You can stay tuned to our blog to keep this updated.

2/ From 1.5.0 version on, the license key is no longer required. There is no license feature for our current / upcoming JA Jobboard releases. ,

3/ You can integrate any payment gateway as you wish. In our component, we have integrated the popular payment gateways such as Paypal, MoneyBooker … Pls refer to this document http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Job_Board_2.5/Payment_Plug-infor more info. This will help you develop a payment plugin that fits your needs.

Let me know if you need more info.

Regards

breeze29 Friend

Thx for the fast follow-up. The plug-in tutorial is especially helpful. Considering the cost of the extension and that few alternatives are available in the JED, it would be great if JA would assure that JA JobBoard would, at some time in 2013, be updated for J3.0 compatibility.

Again, thanks for doing great work in the Joomla community and thanks for being responsive to my pre-sales question.

tb

<em>@JA Developer 349672 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I would like to answer your 3 questions as follows:

1/ We do not have plan to upgrade JA Jobboard for j3.0 at the moment. You can stay tuned to our blog to keep this updated.

2/ From 1.5.0 version on, the license key is no longer required. There is no license feature for our current / upcoming JA Jobboard releases. ,

3/ You can integrate any payment gateway as you wish. In our compont, we have integrated the popular payment gateways such as Paypal, MoneyBooker … Pls refer to this document http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Job_Board_2.5/Payment_Plug-infor more info. This will help you develop a payment plugin that fits your needs.

Let me know if you need more info.

Regards</blockquote>

banzro Friend

Hello,

I would also like to see a feature rich version of the JobBoard working with JA T3V3 and Joomla Version 3.x
    What would be the cost to do this full migration? I’m sure that lot of 2.5 users will also contribute

Many Thanks

Roman

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@banzro 358487 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I would also like to see a feature rich version of the JobBoard working with JA T3V3 and Joomla Version 3.x
    What would be the cost to do this full migration? I’m sure that lot of 2.5 users will also contribute

Many Thanks

Roman</blockquote>

We will plan for upgrading JA Jobboard to Joomla Version 3.x in the coming months. It would probably be done for Joomla 3.5 version, which will be a long term release like the current 2.5 is.

Regards

rudzekj Friend

is this ready yet? I have a client who is in need of updating to joomla 3.0

Anonymous Moderator

Due to current workload, it is pity that the upgrade plan for Jobboard 3.x has been delayed again.
    Hope you understand this unexpected situation.

We will announce on the blog once we can re-initiate the upgrade. Sorry for inconvenience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum