Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

Finally, after a year of research & development, we are happy to announce the first release of JA Job Board – the very first component in the series of our Enterprise Solutions/Components for Joomla 1.5

JA Job Board is the ultimate Joomla-based recruitment component. It contains enriched features to operate a Job site featuring tools to manage jobs, resumes, applications and subscriptions. With our in-depth knowledge in Joomla component development & Job board technology , we believe that this is the best Job Board component on the NET

Ok. Tell me about it

Click here to view the feature highlights

Love it, count me in. Any special offer?

Yes.

We are serious & honest. This is the first release, it may contain some potential bugs as well as your own testing are required if you would like to use it for real production.

Therefore, we offer a 30% OFF coupon for this introductory release

Coupon Code: Introductory
    Applied packages: All Job Board related package

And for current members?
    Yes, you are always in our top priority. (of cause 🙂 )

You are important to us, without your support (as being active members) we could have not gone at this far to become on of the popular sites in Joomla community. As always, we would like to give out the special 50% OFF coupon

Coupon Code: JAMember
    Applied packages: All Job Board related package

* All above offer are time limited

Michael Casha Friend

Congrats! .

prakash Friend

First of all thank you for bringing out this great component which I feel will greatly benefit many members. Keeping with the tradition of giving special benefits to existing members..the discount plan seems fair enough for many developer members to jump into this offer.

But….as usual we would like to have the initial hiccups removed. Like when we register – option to register as employer or employee. Likewise – link to subscription plans so that before sign in if users want to know the subscription fees they can look directly…

Not gone into detailed features but don’t know if this can be done from admin panel –
    Apply Now button visible only to registered users.
    Company Name, Address, Email etc visible only to registered users…

I think these features help in protecting the site from prying eyes of a spammer…

any way keep up the good work and would love to see more updates on this component…

just_tuan Friend

Contratulations, Hung Dinh :)!

It is a great news for JA members and fans particularly and in Joomla world in the whole. One more way to extend the functionality of Joomla CMS. However I’m just wondering how long have you developed this product? Most likely a year or more than that.

Thanks,

Omar Ramos JAEC

While this is good news, I thought this was the Joomlancers component finally being released…would you mind sharing when that component might be available?

Also, it would be good to have a notice on your homepage, it was pretty much luck that I saw the Job Board announcement.

Hung Dinh Friend

omarram;134270While this is good news, I thought this was the Joomlancers component finally being released…would you mind sharing when that component might be available?

JA JoomLancers Component has been developed for almost 2 years now. We are in final staging and we have started private sales to some of our customer. If you are interested, please drop us a line, our sales team will give you the detailed information.

Also, it would be good to have a notice on your homepage, it was pretty much luck that I saw the Job Board announcement.

Thank for the notice, I ll soon send out a newsletter + publish a news on JA Homepage

Omar Ramos JAEC

Thank you for the reply Hung,

I actually have put in requests twice for more information about the Joomlancers component’s pricing/availability (+ requirements would be nice too…Paypal is easy enough but I’ve never worked with an escrow system as is used on Joomlancers.com), but I never received a response from Joomlart (I think I sent one via the Joomlart website, and another via the Joomlancers one).

I would be happy if they contacted me with further details :-).

SP Media Friend

I’ve been playing with Opera 10, and the jobs front-end component has a lot of bugs which need fixing. 🙂

jay973 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 134291 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA JoomLancers Component has been developed for almost 2 years now. We are in final staging and we have started private sales to some of our customer. If you are interested, please drop us a line, our sales team will give you the detailed information.</blockquote>

I can’t wait for this, message sent to sales and hoping for a speedy reply.

Cheers,

J.

dawidt Friend

Hi, is it free for developer members?;)

VisiGod Friend

What is the license of the extension?

hoknight Friend

Hi,

I’m a new member.
    Just try to run the ja_job_board.v1.0 using the “quickstart” version.
    But I’m get this error message:

…/httpdocs/board/components/com_jajobboard/helper/jafunctions.class.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so to be installed by the site administrator.

What’s the meaning for?And how should I fix it?

Thanks.
    :-[

SP Media Friend

You need to enable ioncube on your server, it will need installing. Ask your server admin.

jay973 Friend

<em>@hoknight 135366 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I’m a new member.
    Just try to run the ja_job_board.v1.0 using the “quickstart” version.
    But I’m get this error message:

…/httpdocs/board/components/com_jajobboard/helper/jafunctions.class.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so to be installed by the site administrator.

What’s the meaning for?And how should I fix it?

Thanks.
    :-[</blockquote>

You need to ask your host to install/enable ionCube on your server.

SP Media Friend

<em>@dawidt 134449 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, is it free for developer members?;)</blockquote>

I’d say no. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum