Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am using the JA JAson template under staff profile page within JA Charity and would like to change the font and size, preferably similar to JA Charity. Please advise. Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add this code in custom.css file of JA Jason template to change the big intro text font size

.ja-intro .intro-content .info {

font-size: 81px!important; }

and this code for sub intro text font size

.ja-intro .intro-content .sub {
        font-size: 16px!important;
    }

Change the font size as per needs .
    You can use firebug or inspect element and override the class styles as i suggested above via custom.css file . > http://prntscr.com/a2laza

holmanresearch Friend

"You can use firebug or inspect element and override the class styles as i suggested above via custom.css file . > http://prntscr.com/a2laza"

How do you do this? I have attempted several times. Although, it xchanges on the immediate screen, as soon as you exit out of inspect element, it reverts back. What am I doing wrong?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly add the code in custom.css as i suggested , inspect element is just to check the style u need to add it in custom.css to apply changes .

holmanresearch Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    holmanresearch Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Custom.css is a css file in your template css folder .
    Path : /templates/Your JA Template/css/custom.css
    If there is custom.css file then create it and add suggested code i sent , change the value as per needs .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum