Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

http://nnntrader.com

I picked this template because I like to start with a clean layout until I see how the various components fit. I would love to dress it up a bit graphically. Has anyone added a background image or color?

vince2 Friend

092098jvm,

Very nice application of the template–clean, straight forward. I like your logo, too.

I also like the gray-scale header image; but if your looking to add a splash of color, how about coloring just a small part of the header. For instance, add a little spot of red to a certain place in the header image to accent it. It would be in line with your overall design of conservative sophistication, yet add a bit more interest.

Good luck with it.

hendersonline Friend

Hi jvm.

Nice site. Where did the commenting and bookmarks come from? I’ve put them on my site but they are clumsy compared to yours.

Thanks

mfcphil Friend

Think its Jom Comment

Nice clean site well done 😉

hendersonline Friend

Yes, I think you’re right, mfcphil. Not opensource etc, though. I’ll have a good look.

Any familiarity with mojoBlog?

Many thanks

ps I am just down the road – North Yorkshire

mfcphil Friend

won’t see me for all that Smog 😀

hendersonline Friend

take the sea route via Scarborough 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hendersonline 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum