Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Great extension. Very glad an html link can be added.

However the pop-up does not appear on handheld. Also, in order to click the link Tooltips must be set to Always Show.

Ideally I would like to, on an handheld, touch the icon and have the it go directly to the linked page. OR – have pop-up appear and then go to linked page.

Can you help with this? Suggestions?

Sidebar: I live in an area WITHOUT cell service so I am testing with FireFox “user agent switcher”.

Thank you,
    webbits

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please refer to this post with the same request. Hope it helps.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@webbits 408074 wrote:</em><blockquote>Great extension. Very glad an html link can be added.

However the pop-up does not appear on handheld. Also, in order to click the link Tooltips must be set to Always Show.

Ideally I would like to, on an handheld, touch the icon and have the it go directly to the linked page. OR – have pop-up appear and then go to linked page.

Sidebar: I live in an area WITHOUT cell service so I am testing with FireFox “user agent switcher”.

Thank you,
    webbits</blockquote>

Hi webbits,

I got the workflow you are looking for. I will get this checked and fixed by next week. Please wait for new version, since this was the first version we tried to keep it simple.

Thanks for the feedback, it helps to improve this extension.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum