Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have set up a ja highslide modules on my site – it’s wonderful.

Is there a way to link to a folder holding the jpg’s rather than having to list them all in the module? (ie at moment they are all typed into the url eg ss1-1.jpg,ss1-2.jpg,ss1-3.jpg, etc.

eg I wish to have some of the ha h/slide shows with about llots and lots of slides in each and wish to make a lot of them (an art site).

It would be fabulous to put the photos in folders and somehow link to the folders?

It’s just such a lot of work to list all the jpgs in the module individually….also its a hassle to have to edit them if there is a change by individually in the module, rather than edit a folder…

Just wondering and hoping!
    Thanks
    Sandy – Brisbane DownUnder!
    who is now on a roll with website! After 5 tries, at least I stuck with it! thanks everyone who helped me so far…..

ShannonN Friend

ozmosaics;107477I have set up a ja highslide modules on my site – it’s wonderful.

Is there a way to link to a folder holding the jpg’s rather than having to list them all in the module? (ie at moment they are all typed into the url eg ss1-1.jpg,ss1-2.jpg,ss1-3.jpg, etc.

eg I wish to have some of the ha h/slide shows with about llots and lots of slides in each and wish to make a lot of them (an art site).

It would be fabulous to put the photos in folders and somehow link to the folders?

It’s just such a lot of work to list all the jpgs in the module individually….also its a hassle to have to edit them if there is a change by individually in the module, rather than edit a folder…

Just wondering and hoping!
    Thanks
    Sandy – Brisbane DownUnder!
    who is now on a roll with website! After 5 tries, at least I stuck with it! thanks everyone who helped me so far…..

Hi Sandy
    Great to hear your patience is paying off! To clarify what you need are you wanting to link to the folder containing the images to “auto” populate the hi-slide?

BTW I’m just up the road at Burpengary, PM me and I’ll give you a contact email address
    Cheers ShannonN

ozmosaics Friend

Hi Shannon!
    – yes, that’s it, in a nut-shell, I would like to auto populate the hi-slide by linking to a folder containing images.
    I will PM you soon.
    many thanks
    cheers
    Sandy R

migors Friend

It would be great to know is it possible or no.

marm Friend

Did anyone find a fix to this.

in the module you have the option

OR Path Folder: (for slideshow) when I enter a path

for example http://www.joomlart.com/images/stories/demo

It doesn’t work.

what am i doing wrong.
    works fine if i just enter the file names in URL: box

ozmosaics Friend

I did not find a way around it yet.
    I would like to be able to set up SLIDESHOWS with AUTO feature as wall and manual control for Slide Show, in JA Trona.
    Is there a way of doing this? I have paid the subscription for the Extensions, but was disappointed that I could not find a simple option for an AUTO slide show or album.
    Am I missing something?
    Regards
    Sandy

beuvema Friend

I think you have to set the basic folder for the images first in the highslide plugin, then define the definate folder in the module. Thats how I think it has to work. But I cant get it to work either?

What I want to do is set the root image folder for HighSlide in the plugin then select a different sub-folder for each copy of the highslide module I make.

Is that possible?

Anyone?
    Regards
    Beuvema

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  beuvema 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum