Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Here is a site I just finished for a mate using JA Helio: http://www.geostonesolutions.com

I used After Effects and Flash to create the movie at the top.

There are few little quirks with the site. In some versions of IE6 there appears to be a problem with the transparency of the .png files. Also, there could be a java script conflict with the gallery mambot I’m using (Simple Gallery Pro). When you open an image the gray background gets a bit mixed up with the top menu. If anyone has any tips on how to approach both of these problems I’d most appreciative.

Cheers,

James

questbg Friend

Hi James

Nice site … congratulations, very well constructed.

Chris

mfcphil Friend

Very well done with the site it looks great….one little thing, add some text description to your images, instead of just having button 1 and so on.

Nominated for site of the month 😉

mj1256 Friend

just a marketing tip

never ever say “welcome to my website”, that is one of the most important positions for your keywords.

in that spot state exactly what you do.

jimmaca Friend

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately it has been necessary to take this site down temporarily. I will let you know when it’s back up.

Cheers,

James

jimmer Friend

<em>@jimmaca 90247 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all,

Unfortunately it has been necessary to take this site down temporarily. I will let you know when it’s back up.

Cheers,

James</blockquote>

I will take a look when you get it back up.

sunrise Friend

I wanted to have a look at the site, but it says now that Authorization is required. Maybe I will try again later? Or will it remain like this?

freelander Friend

Hi,

jimmaca Friend

Hi all,

If you want to see the site, please use the following login details: user: guest password: guest.

The site is password protected because the client is still deciding how many products he wants up (he works in a competative industry where it isn’t unusual to find your own products advertised on competitors sites).

Cheers,

James

sunrise Friend

It looks good. The design and graphics are a real boost to the site. I like the way stones are used in the background. Congrats!

alina2020 Friend

About More Information visit us : http://www.natural-stones-india.com

Black Galaxy Granite

1. haweli-black
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  alina2020 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum