Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello

This is my first site using “ja helio” for my company : Paris airports-Eurodisney transfer service
    please let me know your comments about the site anything
    The site is in english, frensh, spain language (and soon in german and italian)

Sitemap: SEF Service Map
    Editor: jceetitor
    Booking form: ChronoForms
    Translation: joomfish

http://www.navettedisney-aeroport.com

Merci

questbg Friend

Hello Sarah

Congratulations!

A very nice site, quick to load, nice layout and easy to navigate.

One small problem is the text in the ”Airports Private Transfers” module. It is too wide for the module in the English and French versions:

Other than that, a very good site.

Bonjour Sarah

Félicitations!

Un site très agréable, rapide a telecharger, et facile à naviguer.

Un petit problème avec le texte dans le “Transfert Privé Aéroports” module. C’est trop large pour le module dans les versions anglaises et françaises :

Autrement, un très bon site.

Chris

sarah2009 Friend

Merci Chris, j’ai changé le titre du module.
    Merci

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear sarah2009,

Congrats, the site came up good :). The slideshow images seems to be high in size. You might be able to save few kbs if you optimize them. I use Photoshop and use the function “save for web” .

Rest all seems perfect.

Regards

Arvind

sarah2009 Friend

Thank you for your kind review Arvind.
    Of course i use the function “save for web”

But now i have another problem with right module in IE.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sunrise Friend

Very nice site. Looks great. No comments on that. Just one thought came to me looking at the How it works menu. Under price it says Private transfer and Shared transfer, without any mention of the price which is found under Rates. Maybe Private transfer and Shared transfer could be links to Rates

Anyway, a great job.

tonyg Friend

Great work, well done. One very small suggestion, on your booking form the drop down list for children less than 3yrs old, perhaps you can add more options to choose from than just two children.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tonyg 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum