Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,
    I’ve just created my first Joomla + Joomlart website.

The site is in italian.

You can visit it clicking: Salento

jimmer Friend

If this is your very first Joomla site, hats off. I have been working with Joomla for a couple years now and love it. I don’t think i would go back to the old design ways ever again.

Don’t speak Italian but I am guessing it is a tourism type site?

Only thing I would suggest is I think you have to much Google Ads…

Job well done,

I can hardly wait to see where you are in a year from now. :p

James

mfcphil Friend

Are you sure this was a JA Helio template.

Not allowed to have Designed by Phoca on your site…Joomlart designed the template

Hieu Nguyen Admin

<em>@jimmer 67919 wrote:</em><blockquote>If this is your very first Joomla site, hats off. I have been working with Joomla for a couple years now and love it. I don’t think i would go back to the old design ways ever again.</blockquote>
    I’ve downloaded Joomla two weeks ago, and I’ve started to add some contents. I’ll hope in a year to have a nice website

<em>@jimmer 67919 wrote:</em><blockquote>Don’t speak Italian but I am guessing it is a tourism type site?</blockquote>
    Yes, it’s a tourism site, TOO.
    I’ve put some art and nature content, I don’t want to be the usual tourism site.
    It’s not a commercial website.

<em>@jimmer 67919 wrote:</em><blockquote>Only thing I would suggest is I think you have to much Google Ads…</blockquote>
    Ok, I’ll remove something, thanks!

<em>@jimmer 67919 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can hardly wait to see where you are in a year from now. :p</blockquote>
    Well, when I’ll go on television, I’ll remember of James… :p

<em>@mfcphil 67931 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you sure this was a JA Helio template.

Not allowed to have Designed by Phoca on your site…Joomlart designed the template</blockquote>
    Well, it’s not a Joomlart template, because I’ve installed it and activated it, but then I’ve go back with Phoca Nature because I’ve to do some optimization with contents, so I’ll post a message here soon with the new template.
    Don’t warry, I’m not breaking licences and copyright…. It’s my first Joomla template, yes, but I’m an IT Consultant (by I want to be an astronaut…:(( )

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Well,
    now I’ve changed the template and I’ve put Ja Helio.

I’m fixing old content so the site can be seen correctly!

Bye,
    ghale

jimmer Friend

Yes. You can edit or remove the JoomlArt copyright information at the bottom of the template.

You can claim the copyright notice “All right reserved”, however the claim on creation of the template, such as:”Designed by Your Company”…are not allowed. Allowed: Copyright � 2005 – 2006 Your Company. Developed by Your Company Not Allowed : Copyright � 2005 – 2006 Your Company. Designed by Your Company

This is what I have put….

“All right reserved” & Site Maintained By

Think that is good, have not been yelled at yet.

Jimmer;)

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hello,
    I’ll not remove the copyright info on the bottom because I think that the template is great and all the people can find interesting templates at JoomlArt

I’m very happy to use that template.
    Now my website looks great. I hope to add contents so the website will BE great.

Bye everyone!

2Patrick Friend

Can comment on content ..is it Spanish ?

The overall look and feel is quite average ..did you try some other template ?

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hello!

The content is in Italian and there is one poem, some short stories, and other original content.
    I’ve put some wikipedia contents for definitions.

I’ve tried other templates, and at least I’ve found that the current is the best.
    Probably during the year I’ll evaluate to change that (for example during christmas) with new templates.

Bye,
    ghale

mfcphil Friend

Coming on really well.

Well done

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum