Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to add another headtool in JA Social?

I would like to add a menu item here as a url link to allow my client to go to the administrator login on a new window target.It would be a bonus if I could also make this headtool menu item only visible to registered users.

I’m ok with looking at adding code, if I know where it should go.

pavit Moderator

Hi

This is possible to do look at this thread

<blockquote>would be a bonus if I could also make this headtool menu item only visible to registered users.</blockquote>

You can create a page override and assign the page with the menu only at the page with users menu

Let me know if this can be solve your problem

midsomer Friend

Thanks Pavit,

Been off grid for a while, but I can see how a users menu could be used as a link to open a new window for an admin login.
    I was hoping to add another tool to ja-headtools similar to the login but that would have a nice popup for admin login. Is this too difficult?

pavit Moderator

Hi

I think you can do this managing the php files in the Ja_login module “default.php”

anyway this will be pure customization of the module, because the ja_login module was not build for this particular feature

midsomer Friend

Thanks Pavit, I think I might give this a try.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  midsomer 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum