Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have installed the JA Antares template, with the JA Header module.
    Everything (as far as I Know) worked propperly, but when i deleted the files that was in the images/header folder, and tried to add one of my own images nothing is showing, just a blank header…

Please help!

live site: http://www.accesio.no

PS! When I tried to change from Flash to Java, it just shoew an error message

bernhar Friend

Did it work with the original images and what does the error message say?

tomarne Friend

<em>@bernhar 27016 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did it work with the original images and what does the error message say?</blockquote>
    Yes, it worked with the original pictures.
    I foud out that i had to name the first picture a.gif ??
    I renamed one of the pictures to a.gif, and now the pictures is showing in Java mode, but not in Flash :confused:

narno Friend

We have the same problem.
    I have installed the JA Header Module on the Xenia template but the images does not appear.
    The images are loaded, becouse you can see in the source code of the home page the img src= parameter has correct data, but only appeares the background.
    The files have persmisson 644 and the directories 755.
    Live site: http://www.mitvcorp.com/Joomla/
    Any suggestion?
    Regards

tadekchavez Friend

Hi, I also have this problem. The ja_header module don’t display images when Flash Slideshow is selected, but only in the remote hosting server. If I run this option in localhost it works just fine!
    Please help!! My guess is that it’s related to permissions or something like that.
    Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tadekchavez 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum