Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am using the wistery template and find it perfectly suits my needs in nearly every way except one. This is not a complaint but rather a “wish list” item for not just this template but for the ja-header module.

On my website, I would like to use those images that fade in and out as banners. I have many businesses interested in purchasing one of the images for advertising but most of my customers would like their image to be clickable to either their website or their directory listing on my website.

How difficult is this? Any plans on enhancing this already fantastic mod? If I could figure out how to do it, it could mean more $$$ in my pocket.

Thanks for the great templates.

Mike

Menalto Friend

If some money could get the way in my pocket too it can happen i help you out with it;)

mchildress Friend

I would be interested Menalto. I have a couple of questions as well.

Could it be set up to be managed by the Joomla banner module or would it be something totally independent? I’m already using the banner mod for smaller ads and it works great.

How much $$$ and time are we talking about to get what I described accomplished?

Thanks for the response 😉

Mike

Menalto Friend

Contact me by email, you find it in my sig

Jackie_chan Friend

So guys, would you tell us how it went? I would be interested to find out more about the header+link issue. Or is it just for $$$ ? 😉

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie_chan 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum