Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    I’m using wistery template for my joomla v 1.5.15. Problem is, JA Header Module v1.0.0 doesn’t show in some Firefox and IE browsers for PC. What can I do to make the flash header to show on all browsers.

How do I change the order of the images shown in flash header? I’ve tried changing file names and module settings but nothing seems to work.

please help.

URL:
    http://test.lapplandsafari.se

Anonymous Moderator

Hi jennylaestander

I have checked your issue but could not find. This module is working fine

jennylaestander Friend

Ok. Thank you for checking the module. Two questions:
    1. How do I change the order of the pictures showing in JA Header Module?
    2. How do I decrease the empty space inbetween site tools and main menu?

Thanks for any help.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi you

i would like to answer your questions as follows:

1. How do I change the order of the pictures showing in JA Header Module?
    => In this module, we support two options: Sequential and Random, you can use two options for your idea.

2. How do I decrease the empty space inbetween site tools and main menu?
    => open templates/ja_wistery/css/template_css.css file, find following code section

/* User Tools */
    #ja-usertoolswrap {
    float: right;
    width: 100px;
    display: block;
    background: url(../images/sitetool-bg1.gif) no-repeat top left;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 999;
    }

Here you can change to your idea.

Hope it helps

jennylaestander Friend

Sorry but I still don’t get it. I’d like to make the horizontal menu buttons bigger but when I do I get two rows of menus. I’d like to use the full witdh of the menu all the way from left to user tools but it seems to me there is a space next to user tools that cannot be used for menu buttons. What numbers do I need to change to make this space (almost) go away?

Any help is appreciated

Anonymous Moderator

Hi you

i am not sure for this issue. I have checked your css file and see this code:

#ja-mainnav {
    font-size: 1em;
    line-height: normal;
    width:80%;
    /*hainn add */
    float:left;
    /*hainn end add */
    }

I think you can change 80% to 90%, at that time, you can use an additional space in the navigation

Hope it helps.

jennylaestander Friend

Thanks for quick reply! I’ll try the CSS-changes.
    I recently recieved this picture. This is how the header is shown on PC, using IE. What can I do to make the header show correct on IE? (This also shows the horizontal menu being cut into two lines)

Any help is appreciated

jennylaestander Friend

I’ve now tried the CSS-changes. This is what I get when changing 80% to 70% and 90%.

I’d like to use the full width of the horizontal menu, everything on one row, as the pictures show I either get a menu link on a second row OR site tools on a second row. I need to make the space in between menulinks and site tools smaller, but don’t know how.

Any help is appreciated

jennylaestander Friend

I tried the CSS-changes for #ja-mainnav { again, this time to 87%, seems to be working! (at least on mac-browsers)

jennylaestander Friend

Anyone?
    Any help is appreciated

Anonymous Moderator

Hi jennylaestander

I think you have fixed this issue. I have checked your website in IE7, IE8 with window vista but could not find your bug again

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum