Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have scoured through every single post on all 5 pages of this forum and am noticing a common problem with the JA Header module… Namely, it does not work like it’s supposed to.

My web site URL:
    http://www.openhouseidaho.com

My problem:
    The images I’ve uploaded to replace the default ones appear to be much larger than the space will allow. Ironically, I created images that were exactly the same dimensions and dpi as the originals.

What I’ve done to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Changed from the default Header type parameter of “Flash Slideshow” to “JavaScript Fade Slideshow”… no change
    2. Changed the default Width parameter from “100%” to “100px”… no change
    3. Uninstalled/reinstalled the module using the updated zip file I found in another post that supposedly fixed a related, but different issue… no change

If I can’t get this resolved soon I’ll have no choice but to uninstall and never again use the module. Hopefully I’ll be able to find a similar module that actually WORKS because that feature was one of the major selling points of this template in the first place, and much of the reason my client chose it for the design of their web site.

PLEASE get me a fix that works so I don’t waste any more time on the problem.

stanman123 Friend

I misunderstood how the entire Antares template affected the contents of the JA Header Module images… Now I “get” that the “size” you have set/chosen cuts off how much of the header image is displayed, and that you can’t pick different images based on the page size selected.

The module is NOT “broken”, I just didn’t understand how it was designed to work until now.

Hung Dinh Friend

stanman123, glad you made it works!
    Problem solved

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum