Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am trying to slow down the image flip of the JA Header Module. The user guide setting for Parameter: Timer is 5 sec. I have set it to 15 sec. but the speed of the image flip does not change. I have closed my browser and cleared my cache to the same result.

vanja1971 Friend

I have same problem wiht change of speed

jojoradio Friend

I haven’t received any response, so I assume you’re waiting for a URL. Here it is:
    http://www.mclanechurch.org/newsite

Please advise as to how to slow down the page flip

ShannonN Friend

jojoradio;10934I haven’t received any response, so I assume you’re waiting for a URL. Here it is:
    http://www.mclanechurch.org/newsite

Please advise as to how to slow down the page flip

Change the type to flash instead of Javascript set the fade time to 1
    Check again after refreshing the browser cache
    I have the timer set to 8, fade 1 slideshow = flash here and it works for me

jojoradio Friend

Thank you very much for your help!:D

timmiller Friend

Hey All,
    I’m having the same issues. Tried switching to flash, but only get a black space. I’d really like this template to work. It seems to be ‘stuck’ on 5 sec intervals. Any thoughts are appreciated.

tm

timmiller Friend

Actually,
    I believe after changing the Time setting and the Fade setting, that Fade is actually Time and Time is irrevelovent and does not work as the fade is always about one second. I’ve changed the Fade to 10 and it is working for me nicely.

It would have been really nice had some one on the inside taken a look at this- as I don’t feel warm fuzzies from the leadership here, but if it works by putting a bandaid on it right now, I’m good.

Tim Miller

timmiller Friend

By the way, I still get nothing using the Flash option but a black bgnd.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  timmiller 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum