Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is there the possibility to download JA Hawkstore quickstart for Joomla 3.x ?

In the demo it is advertised as 3.1 and 2.5 template, but I cannot find the quickstart template for 3.x

Anonymous Moderator

I’m afraid that JA Hawstore is available for Joomla 2.5 only. You can see this info stated in JA Hawkstore’s info page at : http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-hawkstore

okiud Friend

it’s a pity. It would be great if you can specify that in your demo server too… as you can see there is the 3.1 on it (and there is also a little typo)

1. hawkstore
    Anonymous Moderator

<em>@okiud 414724 wrote:</em><blockquote>it’s a pity. It would be great if you can specify that in your demo server too… as you can see there is the 3.1 on it (and there is also a little typo)</blockquote>
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our maintenance team has been notified to get this fixed to avoid similar misunderstanding in future. Sorry for inconvenience caused to you.

swemmel Friend

When will this template will be upgraded for Joomla 3.30?? I am about to start the developing of a new website and I want to use JA Hawkstore for it. In the info it is stated that it will be updated as soon as virtuemart is Joomla 3.x ready. Virtuemart is Joomla 3.x ready now. 🙂

Thanks,
    Peter

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@swemmel 429163 wrote:</em><blockquote>When will this template will be upgraded for Joomla 3.30?? I am about to start the developing of a new website and I want to use JA Hawkstore for it. In the info it is stated that it will be updated as soon as virtuemart is Joomla 3.x ready. Virtuemart is Joomla 3.x ready now. 🙂

Thanks,
    Peter</blockquote>
    JA Hawkstore is already in our list to upgrade to Joomla 3.3, however it takes us time to finish due to our large template collection. Hope for your patience on this.

PS. For your information, 6 of our templates are now ready for Joomla 3.3, you can find more details here.

swemmel Friend

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for the feedback. I guess it will take more time then just a few days or a week. So I decided to use another component instead of Virtuemart, so I can use any other JA template that is J33 ready. Besides what I need is more specialized to artists and I found a component in the JED that is perfect for the job. (MyMuse).

FYI, the next project I do is for an artist again. This time John Hayes of Mothers Finest. 🙂 In time, when it is finished, the website will pop-up in the Showcase-thread also.

Cheers,

Peter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swemmel 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum