Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Any news on when JA Halite will be available for Joomla 1.6?

Thank you!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

JA Halite will be updated for Joomla 1.6. However, it will take time and is is difficult to tag a timeframe for its release as we are working hard for upgrading all templates.

Please keep eye on the blog as all releases will be announced there.

Thanks.

redlight_traitor Friend

Yes, I’m waiting for the update too. I accidentally migrated my site to joomla 1.6 without having checked here first… :((

ciptamedia Friend

Please upgrade this template to Joomla 1.7 with T3 V2

railer Friend

I’m also waiting for an upgrade of JA Halite — to Joomla 2.5 please.

TomC Moderator

<em>@railer 302249 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m also waiting for an upgrade of JA Halite — to Joomla 2.5 please.</blockquote>

At this time JA still does not know whether there will be a big push to go and re-visit older templates and add new features to them. JA still have a number of components to update and test and those are the priority at the moment. JA Voice, and JA Comment are 2 examples of big components that are actively being worked on.

However, it is my understanding that our JA Devs have given the “thumbs up” to agreeing to update a number of our older J1.5 Templates – though there is neither a list nor timeframe we can provide at this particular time as to when this will occur. In the meantime, there ARE methods to update the Joomla version manually – from J1.5 to J1.7/J2.5 – instructions for which are available within our Member Community Forum Sections.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum