Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, i tried Ja Google Chart and no doubt its really awesome 🙂

But as i know, its only can be placed by position only right? (Correct me if im wrong)

Im really interested with this extension and very usefull. I want to use this extension to display report up to 3 times per week. So, on other mean i will post many report by using this extension. May i know, this extension cannot be used on post articles right?

If not, may i know or do you have any idea how to use this extension properly please? I wanted to post my report something like this:

From Menu Report:

Salary (sub menu 1):
    Report1
    Report2
    Report3

Payment (sub menu 2):
    Report1
    Report2
    Report3

I tried to load this extension from menu and articles, but its only working on module with position. Is there any tips how to post on articles, or load into menu?

Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @kesura,

Please try this solution and let me know the result or in case you need further assistance.

kesura Friend

<em>@Adam M 449766 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @kesura,

Please try this solution and let me know the result or in case you need further assistance.</blockquote>

Hye,

<blockquote>Create a module and set its position to myposition. myposition can be any value that doesn’t conflict with an existing template position. Type in the position myposition and press enter instead of selecting it from the drop-down list.</blockquote>

May i know what is that new module type? 😮

Adam M Moderator

Hi @kesura,

You can follow these steps below :

1. Create new JA Google Chart module that you want to display in article then in module position option, type in an unique name, for example “custom-1” and hit Enter >>> Save your module (make sure to show it in all pages in Assignment tab).

2. Go to Admin >>> Global Configuration >>> in default editor >>> choose None.

3. In any article, use this code {loadposition custom-1} >>> save your article and you will see the module there in front-end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum