Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’ve added everything correctly, but Google analytics keeps showing one of my other client’s info. Please help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not access the backend of your site with the credential info above. Please check and send me again

Regards

joshgilson Friend

Updated. please try again

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I checked and saw the module is working as well on your site: http://prntscr.com/dtnqjj

Regards

joshgilson Friend

Sorry, but it’s not. It keeps pulling the info from the latest Google Analytics Account I set up under my account, not the specific url for the site it’s installed on. I followed the directions and tried multiple times, but it’s still wrong. Please help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can give me the screenshot and description on that. It will help to understand the problem on your site.

Regards

joshgilson Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I checked the Get Access Code from Google Analytics and it’s working as well with Joomlart google analytic account

Please check this step with your google account and make sure this account is working your domain.

Regards

joshgilson Friend

Hi, I’ve done those steps, it seems google give the website the latest info the last website I installed for google analytics as it’s changing. This looks to be a google issue. I’ll open a forum request with google.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I will close this thread now, if you have any further assistance, please submit the request to us

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum