Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I just bought the new Google Analytics Beta version and installed in the backend, tried to figure out how to use it but my whole admin site went crazy. I can not log in to the back end administrator site. Please help.!!

pavit Moderator

Hi there

This is quite weird , a module changing super user login details , anyway if you can send me via private message an access to your cpanel or a link with an account to your phpmyadmin page i will help you to recover your administrator account for backend.

ekaup Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator
    ekaup Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I restored super user password with your password , but problem is not the wrong password , login is done correctly but after logged in a 500 error appears – i cannot debug it from database but i noted you have an akeeba backup taken on August 6 2016 –

I suggest to restore it.

ekaup Friend

Pavit, this happened right after I installed the JA google Analytics module, something must have happen.

ekaup Friend

Where can I restore the akeeba backup?

pavit Moderator
    ekaup Friend

This is obviously a bug in the module that Joomlart needs to fix.

ekaup Friend

What would possibly happen if I just go ahead and delete the module in the file manager?

ekaup Friend

This is the Error log I get:
    [22-Aug-2016 20:36:53 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/markvis/public_html/plugins/system/webmastersiteverification/webmastersiteverification.php on line 64

pavit Moderator

You can delete or set this plugin as enable = 0 from phpmyadmin , find it in table ###_extensions, it seems to be the problem.

ether1 Friend

Just google Joomla Google Analytics Module, there are plenty of available free options dude.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ether1 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum