Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

For the month of April 2013, we are bringing you a fresh Joomla template for Sport News – JA Fubix. This template runs on our new T3 Framework. JA Fubix will also have off-canvas navigation for collapsed menu in small screens like mobile and ipad.

Some of the features would be :

• Built on T3 Framework stable version
    • Integrated Bootstrap
    • Fully compatible with Joomla! 2.5 & Joomla! 3.0
    • Fully responsive template
    • Will support K2 content
    • Will support Megamenu
    • Off-Canvas navigation for collapsed menu in small screen (mobile, ipad)
    • JA Soccerway Module (specific developed for the template only).
    • At least 3 colors supported by default.

Sneak Peek1: Home page in desktop

Sneak Peek2: Full Homepage

View the higher resolution Here

Sneak Peek3: Megamenu

View the higher resolution Here

Note : The template release is going to be delayed by atleast a week, so please bear with us. We will put up the demo at an earliest and keep this thread updated.

zorroh Friend

wow. thanks guys! im amazed. i do news site, so thank you that i have now several options! :-*

<em>@Hung Dinh 366092 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

For the month of April 2013, we are bringing you a fresh Joomla template for Sport News – JA Fubix. This template runs on our new T3 Framework. JA Fubix will also have off-canvas navigation for collapsed menu in small screens like mobile and ipad.

Some of the features would be :

• Built on T3 Framework stable version
    • Integrated Bootstrap
    • Fully compatible with Joomla! 2.5 & Joomla! 3.0
    • Fully responsive template
    • Will support K2 content
    • Will support Megamenu
    • Off-Canvas navigation for collapsed menu in small screen (mobile, ipad)
    • JA Soccerway Module (specific developed for the template only).
    • At least 3 colors supported by default.

Note : The template release is going to be delayed by atleast a week, so please bear with us. We will put up the demo at an earliest and keep this thread updated.
    </blockquote>

corticalcolumn Friend

wow, looks amazing!!! can’t wait 🙂 it is exactly what i was looking for. i hope that jomsocial will work with it good. great work guys!

Ismael Trejo Friend

Awesome design. Finally with score modules, players, league standings, and a video module. I love it. Wish there was a way to have a play by play module i could use to update important games. 😎

One question, how is video handled? This is the first template i see that has a video module, or any reference to video.

I’d love to have a k2 template that skips the intro image, and puts the video as the main item on the k2 page, or even play the videos on the video carrousel module.

Many thanks for incredible work and support!

One last question, an estimated release date?
    I already want to use it! 😀

we2solutions Friend

Hi Guys,

This is amazing. waiting to see the final release.some time this should be JA site of the year.JA rocks again :):).thanks Hung/aravind and JA team for giving us amazing stuff.we are lucky to be members in JA. Keep the good things up.Congrats.

Thanks

we2solutions Friend

Hi,

One request from developers

Saw you building JA Soccerway Module (specific developed for the template only).please don’t limit it to soccer.if you can put some customization options for sports like cricket that would be grate. atleat option for change the headings.and also as itrejo told about the video module thats would be a ultimum of this template.

Thanks

didima Friend

another newspaper or magazine verison would be amazing

tfosnom Friend

<em>@itrejo 366359 wrote:</em><blockquote>Awesome design. Finally with score modules, players, league standings, and a video module. I love it. Wish there was a way to have a play by play module i could use to update important games. 😎

</blockquote>

These features indeed would be great , but are they actually a working thing or just a image representation of what might be, we saw the same in JA Travel awesome looking image showing hotel bookings etc but it was only a graphic with no compenent behind it
    Guess we’ll see in a few weeks when the stable final version is available
    Shannon

zorroh Friend

none of your competitor hasn’t provide something for content submitters… if you look news/magazin templates, then no one hasn’t really thinked about where will be content adding tools? where in template is this visible and attracting place?

where visitors can give hints and rumors about stories?

im not talking about login, login is yesterday 🙂 if you want that users will interact with your site, then you must attract your users, so this must be a really visible and attracting button or field where is a visible hint that add your story or content or photo or video …and then it will show popup or modal popup with login(login with social) and redirects to content adding form. and later submitters also need a place manage their content… we can use simple user menu but something extra, designed into template, would be higher class.

i think that can be something different, something what gives some extra positive encouragements to choose JoomlArt.

What you guys think about it?

luckystart147 Friend

Looks great! Waiting to see and use it!

zorroh Friend

<em>@luckystart147 367010 wrote:</em><blockquote>Looks great! Waiting to see and use it!</blockquote>

demo is online now!
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_fubix/

:-*

we2solutions Friend

Hi all,

Demo is awesome. like the video module and total out look.nicely done.congrats JA team.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guys,

The demo site for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0 is up and beta version is available for download :

– Demo J25: http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_fubix/
    – Demo J30: http://joomla30-templates.joomlart.com/ja_fubix/
    – Download: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=479

Thememagic, colors and responsive layouts are being worked upon and will be released soon.

Regards

Arvind

tfosnom Friend

<em>@drarvindc 367215 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

The demo site for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0 is up and beta version is available for download :

– Demo J25: http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_fubix/
    – Demo J30: http://joomla30-templates.joomlart.com/ja_fubix/
    – Download: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=479

Thememagic, colors and responsive layouts are being worked upon and will be released soon.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>
    Hi Arvind
    Can you please add the “Beta” status to the quickstart dl packages Version Field (as per screenie)

so we know when the stable version is availabe. l’d rather look in the dl section for status than have to look through blogs, threads etc After all isn’t that what the version field is for?
    Blessings Shannon

1. dl
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum