Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I been having troubles with the Ja flowlist module. I unzipped and the quickstart folder and have been making changes to it.

The flowlist show’s up with the images pre-configured in the quick start, as soon as I add more articles with images or change current articles (images) in Category #37 the pictures don’t show.

I am running a local Apache server on (wamp) and have made sure all files are “NOT Read Only”

I am not able to figure this out, the images show up with pre-configured images but as soon as I change anything in current articles or add new ones to the category (that perticular) article image does not show up in the flowlist (user 5) module.

Please Help!

Thank you,
    ecology10

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ecology10,

It is difficult to debug this issue.

Please try to upload your code to a server and send me your live url, admin account so that i could have closer look on the issue.

ecology10 Friend

My website won’t go live for a while and currently don’t have hosting space with any company. Hosting it from my computer is the only choice, but it will be very slow to load for you. Thank you anyways, I am looking at other flash components to embed in the user 5 position.

Thank you,
    ecology10

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ecology10 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum