Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi!

On my website, I want to use the JA Fixel theme for Easyblog in the same way like in your demo. But in the template builder the easyblog-component ist not included.

Is there somewhere an overview of the settings – especially the main parameters and the settings of the blog images (positions, width, height and method)? Perhaps you could post a screenshot of the settings?

Thanks for your help!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to check HERE

Also the theme for Easyblog can be found HERE

joachim funk Friend

Thanks – but I’ve installed the theme and I’ve done these first settings.

But I want to know – as described – the values of the blog-images-settings. These values are defined in the theme-settings on the second tab “Blog Images”. I’ve added a screenshot.

1. blog-images
    joachim funk Friend

Hi,

is there no admin out there, who can post a simple screenshot of the jafixel-easyblog-theme-settings and the optimal values for the sizes – like the one in the demo? :confused:

I really would be glad… thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi Joachim

Sorry for the delay,

Do you still need help ?

In the documentation it is detailed described every module setting , simply click on the Back-end Settings link

joachim funk Friend

Hi pavid!

I know the documentation very well – but I can’t find the backend-settings of the Fixel-Easyblog-Theme (not the modules). Please look at my screenshot…

regeneron Friend

<em>@pavit 413274 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Try to check HERE

Also the theme for Easyblog can be found HERE</blockquote>

Thank you. FYI the link in the documentation for the JA Fixel easyblog theme is not accessible.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Thank you. FYI the link in the documentation for the JA Fixel easyblog theme is not accessible.</blockquote>

Just tested now and it is working fine

Try again

1. Screenshot_12
    sp1der Friend

I think joachim funk is referring to easyblog component theme image settings that is not found in the documentation.
    Looking at the documentation 2.2.2 Themes Settings (easyblog). I could not see any mention of the ja_fixel easyblog theme backend setting screenshot.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sp1der 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum