Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’ve just notice that the module ja featured I have in the site http://www.antimafiadosmil.com it is not working well. I tried to change something in the configuration before write you but discivered that any change I do when I save it the changes did not save. What do I see wrong? I send you the captures 1- the photo I choose to be the first one did not appear, appears any other that it is in the article.(see image arrigoni 2) 2- then when you open the article all the pictures are seen bigger and there are not in the place I put them , appear all of them in the midle post and bigger.(see image arrigoni ) The article that I see wrong it is the firsy one that it is in the module. The moduule’s name is PORTADA and the article’s name is ¡LAS “VALIENTES” MADRES DE LOS HIJOS MÁRTIRES!

Hope can help me Best regards Carmen

1. arrigoni
    2. arrigoni2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @carmila
    Kindly add the images via images and links option from the articles and then check this issue .
    Also on full article page for the height of image can u let me know the issue , as the images are responsive and re size according to the container size . This is normal behaviour in responsive template .

carmila Friend

Hi
    Thanks for answering. The images I’ve already sent to you with the ticket the first time. I send them again.
    The article that is wrong it is This http://www.antimafiadosmil.com/index.php/archivo-tematico/informacion-internacional/3575-las-valientes-madres-de-los-hijos-martires
    In the ja features module now it is the second article.
    It is the only article that does this mistake. the others are ok. I’ve eliminated it several times and done it again and the errors go on.
    Hope you understand now.
    Best regards
    Carmen

1. arrigoni-1
    2. arrigoni2-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    carmila Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I did not found the site super user details submitted in this thread .
    I marked your last reply as private because it contains site credentials . Always send the site details via private reply or submit them in first post for JA Staff/Mods/admin.
    Regarding the image isssue , module use the image that u selected in article > options > images and links > intro image
    Here : http://prntscr.com/b4y682
    Upload intro images via this options .
    Also your site is running on latest Joomla you need to take full bckup of site and custom changes and update the Module to latest version >>>> http://prntscr.com/b4y9zs
    At present its outdated .

Now on the article page image shows full size becuase site is responsive and image use 100% width .
    If you want to to use same image size .
    Add below code in custom.css file

Go to /css/custom.css in template folder add below code

.item-page .article-content > img {
        width: auto!important;
    }

If there is no custom.css file then create it .

Clean cache and check .
    Hope it helps .

carmila Friend

Hi
    I did what you said, I wrote this code in the cuatom.css and nothing changed in the article with the problem.
    Then I made a backup and went to the ja exten

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again, and tried and nothing……

But otherwise one thing I can’t understand it is why this happens only in that article….
    Best regards
    Carmen

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly reset your Password on forum and then add the New password in JA Extension manager component.
    The code i provided for full article page should work , Please add it in custom.css file
    not cuotom.css .
    Clean Joomla cache to see the changes .
    Module pick the intro image , kindly add the image and update the module .
    It should work .

carmila Friend

I did it in custom.css. Wrote wrong in the answer. Not fuction.
    But you didn’t answered me why this issue is in only one article!
    Best regard
    Carmen

carmila Friend

Hi
    I did what you said about the ja extension, and function, I was able to update the extensions now.
    But The article continuous of being worse. I did not put the image as you said me because I never do it in that way, and in the other articles go ok.
    Why this does not function? That’s my question. Why in the others is ok and in this one no?
    Best regards
    Carmen

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not sure about it picks the last image , its might be due to the name of image its not recognising or something wrong in html content of articles , The module actually work with default Joomla images and links options .
    Kindly send me your site FTP details i will help u to check this .
    But i suggest to use default Joomla images and links options for future .

carmila Friend

Hi
    I really don’t Know what happened, I have checked the html and the images. all the images name is ok and the html I have done 4 times after putting all the writing in the note pad. and nothing!!!!
    I cannot give you the detalis of the FTP because my server don’t allow me to do.
    So I put the image as you told me and now it is seeing ok. But this is not the way I work. And it is a mystery why this article acts in this way. So…. nothing. this issue finish here. BUT…….
    AS I WAS HAPPY WITH THE OTHER OLD SITE FOR CONNECTING YOU THIS ONE NEW SITE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ALREADY!!!!!!
    I have a new issue and I do not find where do I have to write it… SO…… I write here the new issue.

THIS IS A NEW ISSUE
    But if we were in the old site this new issue was solved by Saguaros who helped me to solve it.
    But now That I updated the site from 3.4.8 to 3.5.1 The problem came back!!!!!! All the {jathumbnail off} in old articles appeare again.
    The code {jathumbnail off} that I have in almost all my old articles because I have this site since 7 years ago and I cannot change it to another template because I have lot of information in it and I need it.
    So Saguaros told me how and what to do. If I can see my old tickets I can solved alone but I cannot see my old tickets in this new support site, so I have to ask a help again.
    Or at least a way to see my old tickets…..
    BEST REGARDS
    HOPE CAN HELP ME

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum