Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author

Hi,

we registered an account to use Ja Sencio and afterward we decided to get JA Fagus but there seem to be a problem???? with this Ja Fagus file we downloaded a day ago off here.

Please view the screenshot or view the template here

http://www.unarvukal.com/joomla

would someone please tell us how to fix these issues with this template. I’m using IE to browse the site there.

I downloaded all 5 files related to this site and only unzipped the JA Fagus – Quickstart.

I haven’t used rest of the zip files I downloaded it off your site as I don’t really understand their needs specifically.

JA Fagus – Quickstart
    JA Fagus – Source Files
    JA Fagus – Templates
    JA Fagus for J! 1.5 RC3
    JA NewsFlash for Fagus
    mod_janewsflash_for_15RC3.zip

We also don’t know which one should be uploaded to our site to make it work,

We thought it’d be simple to use this template, some tips on things would be useful.

Why does the Link image show in the middle etc in our site?

IT seems some files are missing in this one as well as in Ja Senecio

pls check and reply.

instantinlaw Friend

Hi tamilblogs
    *edit – see below by kgp and re-upload the screen size graphics.

kgp Friend

Hi tamilblogs

In your administrator part
    Go to your Menu take Main menu, find weblinks and in the weblinks on your right you can see
    somethink called “Menu Image” set this one to “Do not use”

Then I think it will look better:)

instantinlaw Friend

kgp;32833Hi tamilblogs

In your administrator part
    Go to your Menu take Main menu, find weblinks and in the weblinks on your right you can see
    somethink called “Menu Image” set this one to “Do not use”

Then I think it will look better:)

You are 100% correct, I forgot about that even though I had to do it myself when I first installed the template. Thanks for the correction.

mfcphil Friend

Some of your module don’t have SHOW TITLE enable…do this that will tidy a couple of things up and looks in general as you just need to move things into their correct position…..module positions vary from template to template

mfcphil Friend

Is there a way to redo the typography so when I want “legend” or small number I don’t have to come to this site and cut and paste it into my html??

instantinlaw Friend

FCK editor will apply any class from the template_css.css file to your text.
    You can get it from http://www.joomla.org under wysiwyg editors in extensions.
    I have found that the classes do not show up until you go into the mambot settings and reverse the css order to the right, save the settings, then reverse them again and save the settings.
    Good luck

mfcphil Friend

Thanks for the reply Bill.

I installed the JoomlaFCK editor and have set it as the wysiwyg and for a few things its started to work.

Things like sticky note ok
    download ok

small number not working
    all the bubbles not working.
    stars not
    big number not
    check list not

and more……..

I changed the mambot to Right to left and saved.

Any ideas?

ipb1962 Friend

Hiya

I would like to try the template running under the latest nightly build –

The template installs fine but when I make it a default and view the site, I get this

– Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/solari/public_html/templates/ja_fagus/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 30

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Ian

mfcphil Friend

Top Menu

The website top menu in Firefox isn’t working…no hyperlink???

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@klaus.nitsche 32568 wrote:</em><blockquote>The top menu in JA Fagus doesn’t honor SEF settings if you have a 3rd party SEF extension installed, such as sh404SEF. The URLs always come out as index.php?option=com_content&….

To solve this, open the file

/templates/ja_fagus/ja_menus/Base.class.php

and replace this code on line 84

$row->url = $row->url = ampReplace( $row->link );

with

$row->url = $row->url = sefRelToAbs(ampReplace( $row->link ));

That will output nice SEF URLs.

Kind regards,
    Zorro</blockquote>

Thank Zorro for the fix. In fact, we did implement the sef into the menu, however, the update made a wrong position for one line of code. Move the code in line 84:

To line 89 (after “if” block)

mfcphil Friend

No Khanh

You have missed what I have said….In Firefox There is now links showing….if you move your mouse over the links nothing happens NO UNDERLINE…NO HYPERLINK,…..NO LINKS.

Oh and the line of code:
    Code:
    $row->url = $row->url = ampReplace( $row->link );with

Code:
    $row->url = $row->url = sefRelToAbs(ampReplace( $row->link ));That will output nice SEF URLs.

Its already in the template!!

fsakbas Friend

<em>@klaus.nitsche 32568 wrote:</em><blockquote>The top menu in JA Fagus doesn’t honor SEF settings if you have a 3rd party SEF extension installed, such as sh404SEF. The URLs always come out as index.php?option=com_content&….

To solve this, open the file

/templates/ja_fagus/ja_menus/Base.class.php

and replace this code on line 84

with

$row->url = $row->url = sefRelToAbs(ampReplace( $row->link ));

That will output nice SEF URLs.

Kind regards,
    Zorro</blockquote>

Thanks for that code. İts big problem for me, i solve with your code.

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@mfcphil 34089 wrote:</em><blockquote>No Khanh

You have missed what I have said….In Firefox There is now links showing….if you move your mouse over the links nothing happens NO UNDERLINE…NO HYPERLINK,…..NO LINKS.
    </blockquote>

NO UNDERLINE…but HYPERLINK,…..and LINKS 😀
    You can see that the background and mouse icon are changed when mouse over.

mfcphil Friend

Khanh Le

In FIREFOX nothing happens in the top menu No background change…No mouse icon change…No hyperlink…..no underline….its not working.

In IE7 all is fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)

This topic contains 76 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum