Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    When I’m altering the default module’s page ID “123144964369587” with my facebook page ID, I’m getting the following message on the page: “Could not retrieve id for the specified page. Please verify correct href was passed in.”

Any help on this topic is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Izidor

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind a more little bit explain step of re-procedure ?
    And would you mind update this thread w/ your site / backend access than i can help you for checking ?
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu

yourwillbedone Friend

Hi

The same problem here. I Can’t altered my Facebook Page ID at JA Facebook Social – Like Box.

When i change the Facebook Page ID, then saved, but the ID still remain back to the old one.

Indeed, I still did it on my local computer, so i could not give my url. But I think that it is not matter whether in the local computer or online server. There was no problem to do the same thing on twitter module. So i am sure, there must be a problem here.

Thank you for helping 🙂

jooservices Friend

<em>@yourwillbedone 289221 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

The same problem here. I Can’t altered my Facebook Page ID at JA Facebook Social – Like Box.

When i change the Facebook Page ID, then saved, but the ID still remain back to the old one.

Indeed, I still did it on my local computer, so i could not give my url. But I think that it is not matter whether in the local computer or online server. There was no problem to do the same thing on twitter module. So i am sure, there must be a problem here.

Thank you for helping :)</blockquote>
    Hi
    Your issue is different.
    This thread is solved issue just because entered not valid pid.
    Please create your own thread to post your issue.

Thank you

yourwillbedone Friend

Ohya,… sorry!

Thank you jooservices!

izidorg Friend

When I’ve used my newly created facebook business account’s ID the JA Facebook LikeBox Module application just worked fine for me.
    The difference between the “problematic” facebook ID and the working one is the way I’ve extracted the ID: the problematic ID has been used from my normal old non-business account which I have for few years now, and the only way to find it’s ID was by utilizing a certain instruction found on the internet describing a procedure to extract the facebook ID from the facebook username.
    The newly created facebook business account has the facebook ID displayed on the page, and this one worked fine in the JA Facebook LikeBox Module.
    From the above analysis I can presume that the root problem is to find the right procedure to convert the facebook username to facebook ID.
    Does all this make sense?

<em>@jooservices 285038 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Would you mind a more little bit explain step of re-procedure ?
    And would you mind update this thread w/ your site / backend access than i can help you for checking ?
    Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  izidorg 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum