Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Like box recently stopped working, currently it is not displaying anything. Thanks in advance. Also no changes were made to the site recently whatsoever.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi boast32,
    What’s going on now? Do you need any help? And, if possible, could you give me site url and admin account?
    Thanks

Joline Strubbe Friend

I’ve the same problem on my site (http://www.kajossports.com). I think the problem is the Facebook page ID. My Facebook page has a new ID, but I can’t save this ID in the like module.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,
    You mean that after inputting ID in FB like box module, you can’t save with save button, right? Please send me a private message with the login details of admin. It’s easier to help :).

Darragh O’Sullivan Friend

Has anyone got this to work? Where do you find a Facebook ID – it looks like Facebook have changed the system…

Saguaros Moderator

Yep, it should work. I’ve checked it again and it works well, please make sure that you input FB page ID, not your profile ID.
    If it still doesn’t, please pm me an temporary admin account, i shall have a look and let you know the problem.
    Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum