Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have installed the module JA ACM Module and dont have the Extra Fields options as its appens in the automatic installation. Got this problem with a manual installation on JAEvents template.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Event is Paid template. I suggest you to post the question again with Paid/Active account to renew your membership to get the support.
    As per JA Support policy user should have an active membership to get support and downloads for Premium stuff.

Regards

emilioh Friend

I understand the answer perfectly, but what I do not understand is that I have to pay to get the correct result, the one that happens when I install the automatic version and not the custom one, which is what I want to do now.
    Nor could he not ask again in the forum for an error of two payment products that did not work correctly and that never got a satisfactory solution. (https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/problem-with-ja-magz-ii/)
    I understand that the assistance is a job, and as such must be paid, but also the services paid must be correct and work properly

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your profile and noticed the Membership is expired on September 28, 2016 and also checked the above thread link that posted after the expiry of membership.

Nor could he not ask again in the forum for an error of two payment products that did not work correctly and that never got a satisfactory solution.

Can u share the details which payment you paid two times?

emilioh Friend

hello
    Sorry, I did not mean I paid twice, English is not my language. What I wanted to say is that if I pay for a product and this does not work correctly I should have a solution, today I have seen that the above mentioned error with Magaz II has been solved, an error that I reported, now that I must do to be able to solve it.
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/problem-with-ja-magz-ii/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I assure the issue of comments will be solved, but to get support and download for the Premium template user must have an active membership.
    Kindly update the membership and i will help you to fix the problem related to the template.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum