Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When I go to create a new Joomla Module, “Articles – Category” there is not JA Extra Field shown? I am trying to recreate some of your configurations from UBER and this field is missing

Thanks!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Please provide your site url and temporary FTP account via private reply so I can investigate the problem for you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ibewguy,

Please provide your site url and temporary FTP account via private reply so I can investigate the problem for you.

gilbertoss Friend

Hello.

I have the same problem.

Some one, help me?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@gilbertoss: Please have a look at my screenshot, I could not see extra field option under Articles – Category module.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-05-13-at-10.32.37
    gilbertoss Friend

JA CHARITY, don’t support ja extra fild?

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA CHARITY, don’t support ja extra fild?

It does not support by default but you can apply the same this way to JA Charity template

1. Create extra field group by adding an .xml file to the folder: templatest3_bs3_blanketcextrafields (article-extrafield.xml)
    2. Define extra fields in the file
      <fields="extrafields">
      <fieldset name="extra-field-group-name" label="test" description="test" group="extrafields">
      <field name="extra-field-name" type="text" default="" label="test" description="test">

3. Get extra fields for the overridden layout:
      template/html/com_content/article/default.xml
      $attribs = new JRegistry($this->item->attribs);
    4. In the category setting panel, assign it to extra field group
    5. In the article configuration of the category that you assigned extra field group for, you will see list of extra fields that you added in the article-extrafield.xml
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum