Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JA extensions manager that comes with JA Teline for Joomla 1.6 is version 1.0.0 (as far as I can remember before this issue happaned – and was a bit surprised to see that the newest versions of JA Extensions Manager is 1.5.3. – surprised because I downloaded JA Teline IV for Joomla 1.6 days ago and thought it would come with the latest versions of everything inside)

OK, so I found JA Ext manager under Components menu – it was in lowercase like ja ext manager, instead of JA Ext Manager for example.

A list of extensions displayed – JA Ext in the first position.

But it doesn’t look like JA Ext Manager as in tutorils – it was com_jaextensionmanager (or so).

I tried to follow update instructions, but it won’t find the update version in the Repository.
    Oddly enough it displayed a message that there is nothing in a golder that contains j16 as a subfolder, and when I went to look for this particular subfolder in the tempate folder, I was surprised to see there is j15 subfolder – so that explains the error – system is looking for j16 subfolder which is just not there as it’s actually j15.

Then I decided to download latest JA Ext Manager and upload it manually.
    I did that (latest version appears to be 1.5.3 – installed it and it screwed it up.

Now under components I see ja-extensions-manager (it was ja-ext-manager before) and once I click on it, a blank Firefox page opens with two all caps links at the bottom left corner
    OPEN ALL CLOSE ALL.

Clicking those produces nothing…

Ideas?

obliat Friend

Bit of an issue obviously – havent’s made any progress at all yet…

obliat Friend

My bad – JA Teline IV for JA 1.6 obviously comes with JA Ext Manager version 1.0.0 for J16 and being unable to make it work I installed 1.5.3. manually, which is for J1.5. I uninstalled the latter but what comes with quickstars is also gone.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

The version 1.5.3 is only for Joomla 1.5.
    The lastest version of JAEM for Joomla 1.6 is still 1.0.0.
    FYI: we develop 2 different extensions for each joomla version. You can also follow up our updates on http://update.joomlart.com/#products.list/component//

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum