Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a problem.
    I have bought Portfolio template for joomla 1.6. I installed with quickinstall and upgrade to joomla 1.6.3.
    Then i try to upgrade using JA Extensions Manager. All exension work fine but i have a problem to upgrade JA Slideshow Module and JA T3 Framework. When i try to upgrade everithing seems to work: JA Extensions Manager connect to server, make the upgrade and then ask me to refresh page like after a good updates. but when i refresh page, the version remain the before, and if i check update again, everithing restart as before.
    My actual version are:
    JA Slideshow Module = 1.0.6
    JA T3 Framework = 1.2.3
    and i can’t upgrade to:
    JA Slideshow Module = 1.0.7
    JA T3 Framework = 1.2.4

thanks

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

It’s a problem of these extensions, since dev team has forgotten to change version name in xml file for new version.
    So that, you will see them as old version althought they are successfully upgraded to new one.

I’ll report to dev team to solve that and re-export these versions.

Thanhs for your report

Lara Friend

Sorry for this mistake. Version of both TA T3 and Slideshow are updated. Please upgrade the components from your site and feel free to contact if you have any trouble

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lara 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum