Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi. I just updated my Joomla core to 3.7.3 and everything appears to work just fine.
    It did show I have to update JA news, tabs and template to the most current version, however, when I went under JA Extension Manager, it give me a "HTTP error 500" and a blank page…. any idea on why that is??

Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check you are using the latest version of JA Extension Manager, I just installed JAEM on a Joomla site 3.7.3 and there is no error showing.

Regards

osseo Friend

Hi Pankaj,

I just checked it is the most current version 2.6.3 with Joomla 3.7.3.
    See my screenshot attached.
    and everytime I load the component page it just gives me the same http 500 error?

Any other ideas? Thanks.

1. JAex
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can try to remove the JA Extension Manager and install it again. if the still issue is same share a temp super user login in private reply.
    Regards

osseo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the permission for log and tmp folder http://prntscr.com/fu4nje
    They should writable to install any extension on your site.

Regards

osseo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

So I’ve made sure all those folders are set to permission 755. But I still got the same error? Any ideas? Thanks.
    Kindly contact to hosting provider for fix the permission issue. As its due to the permission issue installation of extension doesn’t take place.
    Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum