Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    I have newest version of JA Extension manager installed and updated all extensions.
    I then wanted to update the template social ii. I can then enter the compare mode and everything is fine. hitting the upgrade buttons shows some progress and then commits with
    "Successfully upgraded to version 1.0.6. Please refresh this page to see the version update."
    If I then enter the main page again it still shows version 1.0.4 of the template and hitting "check for updates" then shows again that there is a newer template.
    Checking the repository tells me that there has no backup been taken.

thanks, Peer

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I just tested it on my localhost and it works fine, template is updated to latest version and not showing further new version:http://prntscr.com/duyfcu
    Could u submit your site details via private reply and allow me to perform the update task via JAEM.
    Regards

ppnilsson Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ppnilsson Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I forwarded the problem to our high-level department, it seems there is a technical glitch in the live updater.
    Please do not change the site details so that team member can take a look on this issue.
    I appericate your patience on this matter.

Regards

ppnilsson Friend

Dear Pankaj,

is there any progress in this issue?
    How long will it take until the other department will take action here?

best regards, Peer

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    issue is fixed and you can see the template is updated to latest version: http://prntscr.com/dxws8t

ppnilsson Friend

Dear Pankaj,

thanks for the update.
    Unfortunately there must exist another error. Now the template wants to get updated to version 1.1.2. Please see attached image .

As far as I know that one doesn’t exist.

Peer

1. 20-01-_2017_11-48-51
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum